Sorry you are worried -- others will likely reply that are more familiar with actual signs, but the best thing is to have your vet contact the AHT in the UK. They can then order the kit, do the test and return it. It can be ordered from them from anywhere in the world. The AHT is the Animal Health Trust in the UK.

The link is here:

Rod has info on the condition here: