• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toby @ 5 weeks old

gamefanz

Here are some pictures of our visit with Toby yesterday. He is now 5 weeks old. He is the blenheim that is mostly white and no mark on the top of his head. We had a ball with him. He was in his shell when we first got there but after awhile he started to play with his siblings. They all barked for the first time yesterday too. It was so cute! His siblings wanted to play with him first and he just wanted to cuddle but he was tired of them attacking him so he attacked back. He gave as good as he got LOL
Becky

se2aur.jpg

2v1p1lw.jpg

2e1d2te.jpg

2912hab.jpg

2upzn7t.jpg

I remember when Atlas was that small! Isn't it just heart melting. I was a bad mom, and we simply couldn't crate train when he whined at night so he and all of his 2.5 lbs slept on my chest.

Thank you Goda. He certainly melts my heart! I will be doing all I can to make sure he has his own bed on the floor and try to keep my strength not to give in to his puppy eyes. Oh its gonna be hard!

Becky

Oh.... oh....... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D how utterly gorgeous!

Words cant really describe how adorable he is :eek:

OMG what a doll. so hard to imagine they can fit in your hand but they do. how lucky to get such a sweet pup. I would love to take one of the extra pups!

Thank you everyone! We just had to take pictures of his actual size in my husbands hand. I'm sure we will look back on that when he is grown.

Becky

How could you post those pictures ??? Do you know how jealous I am ???? Those are the most adorable puppies, and your Toby is to die for. Ihat picture of him in the hand is amazing. You have to frame that one. Looks very professional. Congratulations on your beautiful baby.

:-D I'm here to torture you with cute puppy pictures :p I never thought of framing the photo but thats a great idea! The breeder says he's a natural at posing LOL

Becky

Back