Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Memories of Megan 1998-2011

Post Thanks / Like

Marie-Anne, I'm so sorry to hear about Megan. What a beautiful tribute to her, she was such a gorgeous girl. Sending you hugs at this sad time
    Sue

Darcy - Blenheim - 17th Sept 2005
    'Life is a balance of holding on and letting go'

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful tribute to an obviously special, and well loved companion and friend. Some, though we try hard not to pick, just become our 'heart' dog. Megan was so lovely. I am truly sorry for your loss.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to thank you all so much for all the lovely tributes to precious Megan. It really does help to know that so many people, from so many different parts of the world, are sharing our heartache and really understanding our loss.

Megan is now back home with us in her beautiful casket with her name inscribed. The hardest part of letting her go to Cambridge was the few days that we no longer had her here with us. But otherwise I can't praise the Cavalier Collection Scheme highly enough. MargaretC was just wonderful in her support, both practical and emotional, and I've had several lovely messages from the researchers to thank us for thinking of them when Megan died.

If anyone else is thinking of joining the scheme, please don't hesitate to PM me if you would like to hear more from first-hand experience. It isn't the easiest thing I've ever done by far, but so worthwhile to know that Megan has contributed to the long-term solution for some of our Cavaliers worst nightmares.

Marie-Anne taken over by
    Hattie (Blenheim) Poppy (Blenheim) + Lucy (Shih-tzu)
    Louie, Joss, Peppa, Megan, Victoria all waiting patiently at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Marie-Anne, I m so so sorry for your loss. What a lovely profile you have given us of Megan and your deep love comes across. And thank you for having her continue to help all our dogs by being part of the Collection scheme. I love your beautiful cavalier zone of pictures and gorgeous drawings and what a nice place for her to be now.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for your loss. Your pictures of dear Megan were very touching. Thank you for posting them.
    Mommy to....

Chamberlain (10 month Male Blenheim Cavalier)
    Sasha (6 year old Female Great Pyrennes)

Post Thanks / Like

What beautiful drawings of your pups. Do you have someone you know that will do them for you? I just love the whole area you've dedicated to them.

I am glad Megan is home now. She was always there, in your heart, but now she is resting there too.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Having just read through this for the first time, I am now sitting here sobbing, so how on earth do you feel? You seem such a wonderful caring person, and Megan was truly beautiful. Your tribute to her and her life is remarkable. Your 'Cavalier corner' is amazing and all the wonderful pictures. You don't know me, I don't know you, but please accept my heartfelt sympathies at such a painful time. x