• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Star and some of his Aussie Mates

Starski

013-12.jpg

007-9.jpg

This is Star with Powder..a Wolf Hound cross..same age as Star. Powder belongs to my eldest son who lives in Gunnedah NSW..a country town in the central west of the state. Powder and Star are best friends and slept and played together all the time. I moved from Gunnedah in April but will be taking Star with me tomorrow when I go back to visit my new grandson who was born on the 27th May..Powder will be very happy to see his mate again. P.s a working dog..used to hunt wild pigs.

007-8.jpg

Just mooching along together

017-3.jpg

Trying to get Barney..the senior Pointer to play...Barney didnt want to...

Last edited:
How cute. Lovely photos.
I am always nervous around big dogs. When we go to the dog park I would never go in the big dog park only the one for small dogs. I have heard so many bad story's about the big dog park. Also seen all the fights while down there. I guess it is different when you know the dog.

Lovely photo's. They do look like good friends.

Congratulations on your new baby grandson:rah:

Thanks everyone. They are great mates we are visiting the family and baby boy who was three weeks early and is the tiniest little thing. Like a little elf baby but doing well Star is having a ball with the big dogs. Loves playing with them and there's never been anyfights. We did have a terrible incident some months ago when three dogs jumped into the back yard and attacked P order the white dog and almost killed him terrible injuries he had but he hascompletely recovered with no bad reactions. He's still a very sweet fellow stAr bitten in the attackbut was fine I was lucky as he could easily have been killed. The attacking dogs were huge and very aggressive ....all recovered though

Back