• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holly with her toy Flea

Jasper and Holly

Holly loves this soft toy. She preens it. LOL

DSC_0089-1.jpg

Just made my day.... how sweet

Gracie has not done much preening of her toys but this is just precious of you to share

Oh my goodness, a toy named flea. Is it a flea? That is hilarious. She is such a beauty Deb. Claire has NEVER preened a toy. She thinks every stuffed toy is meant to be torn limb from limb and then eaten. So, obviously, Claire no longer has stuffed toys. Maybe some day she'll outgrow it and get her own 'flea'. LOL

Oh my goodness, a toy named flea. Is it a flea? That is hilarious. She is such a beauty Deb. Claire has NEVER preened a toy. She thinks every stuffed toy is meant to be torn limb from limb and then eaten. So, obviously, Claire no longer has stuffed toys. Maybe some day she'll outgrow it and get her own 'flea'. LOL

Yes it is a flea. We call it flea flea and she runs and gets, it shakes it like she's killing it, then preens it and snuggles up to it. Lol. My two absolutely love soft toys. She sure is a character!

Mommy to Chamberlain, Claire has continued wanting to destroy her stuffed toys, she is now 16 months old. I thought she had outgrown it till she started chewing a hole in the pad of her little bed we keep in the bedroom. The cushion part is lose, and she shakes it and sucked on it, but I discovered the hole she was trying to hide the other day, LOL!

I just love that picture!

Back