• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Re-Introduction

katc10

Hi everyone! I had a previous post in here (http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?16897-Indy-amp-Charlie-from-San-Diego) but my circumstances have changed and I thought I would re-introduce myself. :)

I've been in-active for a while but thought I would get on again. I am now living in PA, with only one cavalier, Charlie. My ex kept the other two that we had. I have met one other person in town with a Cavalier (a little blenheim girl named Lucy), and have heard of a few others that I have yet to meet. I'd be interested if there are any local to me on the boards here. Look forward to getting back in touch with the community!

Kelly & Charlie

Awww, I bet you miss the others.

Welcome back to Cavalier Talk. Look forward to getting to know you and your pup.

What part of PA

Hi,
I also live in PA. What area are you in. My two Caviliers and I are in southwest PA

Welcome back :) I have only been on here for about a year...so nice to meet you :) I bet you miss you others so much, but I am sure Charlie does a lot to fill your heart up! Looking forward to having you.

Oh, and I am in Australia, so not close enough for a play date unfortunately!

Back