Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what i miss the most

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful beautiful dog. Thank you for sharing that, I am touched and my heart breaks with you.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou so much for all your replies..Im sorry, I forgot to come back and check..and havnt been on since i posted it.
    Im glad it was able to touch some people.. This is the best group of people for understanding the loss we feel. i honestly can not read it out loud without breaking down. It expesses everything. all those little things..that were always taken advantage of.
    haha..anyone who came over to our house we warned not to throw his ball...he woudlnt stop..hed go after that ball for hours up on hours...
    I still have it kicking around my house..i wont let it go...i also brought his bed over to my apartment..just because *I* didnt want to let it go..never dreaming my two cats would take it it instantly. hehe.

Last weekened i went through my computer and found some pictures i forgot i had..finally got some developed...in a digital world i find myself on fb or my iphone looking at pictures more ..and didnt relize i didnt even have a hard copy around. got a bunch developed.

Time dose make it easier...he spent the last few months living at grandmas where he was able to get aroundt the clock care and a nice back yard to be in. I was there doing laundry lastnight..as they were outa town. it just felt so weird that he wasnt lying on the floor giving me those .. EYES! haha

thankyou all again, this board has been so good to me throughout the years.
    when i lost ollie..i went back and re read all my posts i made on here.
    it was so interesting seeing ..the good times..the funny times..and even read some of hte posts i made here while i was overseas on the biggest adventure to date..missing my boy haha.
    there were stories i forgot about and picutres people here asked me to take..that i found posted elsewhere online.ment the world to have
    Oliver and Max and Meeko man, i will meet you at the Rainbow bridge. I love you all. Miss you more then you'll ever know.
    wait for me...
    Chelsea

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry. Your words are so moving and any of us who have experienced loss will know your pain.xxx
    Kathleen
    Thomas (tri-colour) & Jade (blenheim) waiting at the Bridge