• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toby @ 6 weeks

gamefanz

Ok so I hope you all are not bored with my pictures but I am so excited and want to share them with all of you. Here are some pictures of Toby this week. He is 6 weeks old now. He started on his kibble for the first time and he was introduced to the dog door this week. He just makes me melt! I love him already.
Just wanted to share my happy pictures with the group:lotsaluv:

Becky

2v8lpqh.jpg

11m56bp.jpg

2nponr.jpg

10r5xs6.jpg

acsitl.jpg

After last week's pictures, I didn't think it was possible for Toby to get any cuter.

I was wrong! :rotfl:

And look how brave he is, to be the first one through the doggie door! :lotsaluv:

LOL I feel the same way. Each week he gets more adorable. I'm sure he was excited to get away from the group so out the door he went LOL Jail break!

Becky

LOL I feel the same way. Each week he gets more adorable. I'm sure he was excited to get away from the group so out the door he went LOL Jail break!

Becky

I am jealous a little bit because puppies are adorable! Especially Cavalier puppies!

I totally agree! My mom told me that she wants a small dog when her collie passes away (maybe in 5 years) and she wants a dog like this one. Our best friend said we can give him one for Christmas LOL
There is something about these Cav's that are so adorable.
Becky

Toby looks like a Gund stuffed puppy. Hi is just adorable. Are there 4 puppies in the litter? They are all so precious. When do you get to bring him home? Keep the pictures coming. Makes my day. Judy

Thank you for the compliments. The mom had 6 puppies, only 2 were blenheim. We will be bringing him home in a few weeks. The only thing we have left to buy is dog food and treats.
Becky

LOL I guess I am becoming predictable:p You should see my Toby files. He is not even home yet and I have over 200 pictures :lotsaluv:

what a love. as for me I could see pictures everyday and still not be tired of that little puppy

Back