• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Visit tomorrow

Habba

Hi all,

Thank you again for your answers about Cavalier colors. I have been on the phone today asking about references on the breeders I have looked at. I was advised against the black/tan breeder I had been in touch with and told about another breeder. I talked to her and tomorrow we are going to look at 8 week old puppies :) They are tri color and blenheim.

I am going to do as so many of you have said, trust the breeder to point out one that would fit us and go with my feeling also. Color does not matter.

Thank you again :) I am so excited about this. In two weeks time I might be a Cavalier owner.

best regards,
Habba

You are on the right track....

Ask for as many health verifications for the parents of the dog as you can!!!

Ask for as many health verifications for the parents of the dog as you can!!!

Yep, I agree wholeheartedly too :) ! The breeder we got Rose from had binder after binder on her dogs, with all the certifications/health information, and even some grand and great grand parents, uncles, etc. since they still owned them too (we also got to meet them), and she was happy to show them to us and have us meet our puppy to be's extended family :) , plus the other dogs in their home.

Back