• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Clicker Training Day AND Clicker Gundog

TKC

Hi All,
Just letting you know first that an entire clicker training day will happen at Dog Training Ireland on Saturday 25th june. Whether you are a trainer or pet dog owner or studying to be a trainer this is a must. We will host Helen Phillips from Learning About Dogs (a Karen Pryor endorsed clicker training centre) in the UK and we probably won't have this opportunity available again.

If you want to book in advance call 01 8665088 on Tuesday. Here are the details:

Clicker Day 25th June €100 per person participant, €50 per person spectator which also gets you into the Gundog workshop as spectator

Gundog Day 26th June €150 per person participant, €50 per person spectator which also gets you into the Clicker day as spectator. Dogs must be 6 months for the Gundog.

It will be going up on our site this week but we already have a list who have expressed interest.

If anyone is a proficient clicker trainer and wants to do their CAP assessment (CAP 1,2 or 3) we have CAP assessment day on 24th June.

No hunting will take place on the Gundog day it is only Gundog exercises such as scenting and tracking and nosework.

No previous experience is needed.

Oh darn -- I am in the US that week. :( This sounds really exciting and fun!

Molly and Dougall are both clicker trained. This is why they appeared in a DVD and a couple of books. It is a nice gentle way to train. Apparently this type of training is used for Dolphins.

Hi All,
Just letting you know first that an entire clicker training day will happen at Dog Training Ireland on Saturday 25th june. Whether you are a trainer or pet dog owner or studying to be a trainer this is a must. We will host Helen Phillips from Learning About Dogs (a Karen Pryor endorsed clicker training centre) in the UK and we probably won't have this opportunity available again.

I did a lot of my clicker training with Learning about Dogs, and got my CAP1 & 2. Helen is an amazing trainer. :)
Both Cinders and Minnie are clicker trained and it enables you to go on and teach your dogs amazing things.

Back