• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Loves his bones

Piper

So Piper lost his favorate bone a couple of months ago which is a deer antler. He found it last night and did not leave it for the rest of the day.

I thought it was funny that he actually fell asleep with it in his mouth!

I think it kind of looks like a cigar lol

lovemybone.jpg

If I will let her, Claire with sleep with her retriever rolls. Of course, she sleeps with me, and no way am I sleeping with a gooey hard 5 inch long rawhide!

But, when she is resting, she will lay her head on it. If you move it while she is sleeping, she will instantly jump up and not sleep. Even if she has it between her paws, and isn't touching it, she knows you've taken it. It's so funny.

He is such a cutie!

Too cute! :p

Blitz likes to take his stuffed toys with him. He will even take them outside and walk around with them... When he sleeps he usually puts his head on them to make sure no one steels it. Every now and then he will fall asleep with on in his mouth... his way of keeping it safely away from Flash.. too cute! Gotta love Cavaliers:lotsaluv:

Back