• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Vet has been appointed Chairman of the Kennel CLub

A vet has been appointed chairman of the kennel club

Steve Dean been appointed Chairman of the Kennel CLub

http://www.dogworld.co.uk/News/22-Breaking-news2

A VET HAS BEEN APPOINTED CHAIRMAN OF THE KENNEL CLUB

I have been involved with Steve Dean for around 20 years about our Cavaliers Health MVD Problem, but.....he never would accept that Cavaliers already suffering with a Heart Condition could be having an Allergic Reaction from their Vaccinations if they were Genetically Predisposed to them.

Bet

I have been involved with Steve Dean for around 20 years about our Cavaliers Health MVD Problem, but.....he never would accept that Cavaliers already suffering with a Heart Condition could be having an Allergic Reaction from their Vaccinations if they were Genetically Predisposed to them.

Bet

What kind of allergic reaction, Bet?

A vet has been appointed chairman of the kennel club

What kind of allergic reaction, Bet?

Rod,

I have collected over the years around 100 Pedigrees of Cavaliers already suffering from Heart Trouble ,who within a Month of their Vaccination their Heart Condition suddenly worsened and they died shortly afterwards.

Steve Dean did'nt want to know , even although those Pedigrees were sent to the Veterinary Medicines Directorate where he was involved

I also sent them to Professor Larry Glickman in America ,where there is a mention from him in Catherine O Driscoll's Book in a Reply he sent me ,that he believed after Studies he had carried out when at Purdue University,that he believed that the Heart Problem in Cavaliers could be the End Result of Repeated Immunisations by Vaccines containing Tissue Culture Conthaminants that cause a Progressive Immune Response directed at Connective Tissue in the Heart Valves

Dr Jean Dodds , the well known Immunologist who also lives in America also replied to me with much the Same answer ,that there could possibly be Genetically Susceptible Cavaliers already with Heart Trouble who were having an Allergic Reaction from thier Vaccinations.

As I mentioned he is Chief Executive of the VETERINARY MEDICINES Directorate,which is at the moment refusing to Recommend a THREE YEARLY VACCINATION SCHEDULE for DOGS for Core Vaccines.

Bet

I hae encountered Mr Dean, let us hope he doesn't continue to turn a blind !

Back