• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Murphy and LouLou

Here's Murphy @ 9 weeks, he's now 20 weeks. I'll upload some more as he's growing so fast

Murphy-1.png
[/IMG]

Here's LouLou @ 6.5 weeks, we bring her home on Sunday and can't wait. I think we'll have our hands full

WArrington.jpg

Julie

Very sweet! You must be very excited. :D

Keep in mind you will need to neuter one or the other -- she could potentially go into heat as early as 4+ months and he will be ready to pester her by the time he is 6 months and could be very aggressive. You do not want accidental litters, given all the health issues in the breed. I'd talk to your vet about managing timing on this, but it is very tricky having two young dogs, both intact, and this close in age, and will need some management and advanced thought. (y)

Back