• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please note: no more text message language on the board, please

Hello Deb

On the other side of the River Mersey The Wirral in sunny Cheshire but my heart belongs to Everton F C over the water I cant say that word that begins with L .:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

It's no wonder college kids cannot spell these days or manage to send a literate email to their professors because they think "anything goes" as far as grammar and spelling.

Hold the line, people!!!

It's no wonder college kids cannot spell these days or manage to send a literate email to their professors because they think "anything goes" as far as grammar and spelling.

There is a chapter on this very thing in Lynne Truss's wonderfully delightful book "Eats Shoots & Leaves."

Hello Deb

my heart belongs to Everton F C over the water I cant say that word that begins with L .:)

I live with an 'L' fan and I'm a Man United fan, great fun in our house!! :-D
We always joke that Darcy is a neutral fan and supports Chelsea (as the club's history is about the same age as her i.e. 5 years old) :-D

Don't you just have to laugh sometimes on how these threads can get turned around.

And Brian, thanks for the good laugh.

Back