Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Your Dogs favorite toy?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Brisbane Australia
    Posts
    948
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Jasper loves his soft toy fish and Holly loves her soft toy Flea. There's a photo of her on here with it in the photo section. They do have a toy box and always go in it to get something out to play with which I think is so cute.
    Deb

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ok I will have to find that at Petco. It would be cute to get a photo of him with it LOL We are located in the south sound so no Smoking Petes for him, I don't see anyone on this group that lives down here.

    Becky



    Quote Originally Posted by goda View Post
    These http://www.bestfriendsstore.com/NEW-...eddy-Bear.html

    Except the really small ones from Petco, Luka is ADDICTED to them. They are slowly destroyed and every with missing limbs and head they are still his favourite.

    You're in Seattle, Smoking Pete's on 65th in the Ballard area has smoked bones, we get those once in a while and the dogs go batty for them.

    Our dogs also have a stuffed bulldog named suzie from Ikea, which they take turns molesting or attacking, sometimes both. She is as big as they are so I carry her around and make them jealous by petting her.

    And of course tennis balls, especially the smaller ones!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Every kids gotta have a toy box LOL
    I will have to check out the photo.
    Becky


    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper and Holly View Post
    Jasper loves his soft toy fish and Holly loves her soft toy Flea. There's a photo of her on here with it in the photo section. They do have a toy box and always go in it to get something out to play with which I think is so cute.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    193
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I started off hunting down the rare and expensive adorable organic toys, but Nalu is as picky with toys as she is with food and didn't care for anything in her growing pile of assorted shapes, sizes, sounds and textures taking over the house. Then for Christmas she got this really ugly polyester fuzzy skunk with a flat square checkered body stuffed with little squeakers. She was terrified at first but now it's the only toy she'll play with. I move it quickly around me and she chases and growls after it.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Benji has a lot of toys... or at least had he's very good at wrecking and breaking his toys (mainly hard noses on teddys and stuff like that). However i think his all time favourite is the squeaky hedgehogs that my nan gave him. They send him mental and he loves to chase after them, especially if you get them to squeak when you throw them.
    Proud momma of Benji. Born 15-8-10!!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    518
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Rose loves the wiffle balls, her stuffed black and tan dog, her stuffed red fox, and a 3 foot long stuffed boxer dog. However, she was starting to "love" on Frank the boxer (he has so many stitches after 2 dogs, it's short for "Frankenstien", lol) entirely too much, so in the name of stopping a bad habit before it got started, she had to give him up.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Coventry UK
    Posts
    1,845
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Haven't looked at this thread before since neither of my two are the slightest bit interested in toys, so felt I couldn't contribute (though they enjoy retrieving them during training sessions). However, noticing Becky's reference to a toy box, one of Oliver's favourite activities is putting things back in 'boxes'. My kitchen is tiny, so if I'm cooking, the plastic washing up bowl usually ends up on the floor, and Oliver will gently and silently remove any plastic container he thinks might be interesting and take it out to the hallway to investigate and do his own washing up on it. But he will also, when told, bring it back to the kitchen and drop it back into the washing up bowl - and is SO pleased with himself. So if your dog takes toys from a box, teach him/her to return them as well!

    Kate, Oliver and Aled

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Good Idea!

    Becky



    Quote Originally Posted by Furrfoot View Post
    Rose loves the wiffle balls, her stuffed black and tan dog, her stuffed red fox, and a 3 foot long stuffed boxer dog. However, she was starting to "love" on Frank the boxer (he has so many stitches after 2 dogs, it's short for "Frankenstien", lol) entirely too much, so in the name of stopping a bad habit before it got started, she had to give him up.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I hope I can teach him to put the toys back. That would be pretty cool!

    Becky



    Quote Originally Posted by Kate H View Post
    Haven't looked at this thread before since neither of my two are the slightest bit interested in toys, so felt I couldn't contribute (though they enjoy retrieving them during training sessions). However, noticing Becky's reference to a toy box, one of Oliver's favourite activities is putting things back in 'boxes'. My kitchen is tiny, so if I'm cooking, the plastic washing up bowl usually ends up on the floor, and Oliver will gently and silently remove any plastic container he thinks might be interesting and take it out to the hallway to investigate and do his own washing up on it. But he will also, when told, bring it back to the kitchen and drop it back into the washing up bowl - and is SO pleased with himself. So if your dog takes toys from a box, teach him/her to return them as well!

    Kate, Oliver and Aled

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland, Ireland
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    A Kong stuffed with banana,yougurt and kibble yummmmmy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •