• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Visits Luna's breeder

GreenDenmark

Yesterday all the puppies from the litter Luna was from invited to a family day at the breeder.
It was such a fantastic loving day to see all the other puppies, and of cause my loving Luna was the most adorable one...

Brother, sister and mom.
DSC09509_1Custom.jpg

Brother and sister.
DSC09553_1Custom.jpg

Luna and brother.
DSC09564_1Custom.jpg

Brother, sister and brother.
DSC09582_1Custom.jpg

The loving mom.
DSC09611_1Custom.jpg

A trip in the field.
DSC09626_1Custom.jpg

Greet a strange dog.
DSC09643_1Custom.jpg

Luna.
DSC09673_1Custom.jpg

Two of my three loving girls.
DSC09721_1Custom.jpg

Today's guest star (my loving Coco)
DSC09736_1Custom.jpg

Brother.
DSC09755_1Custom.jpg

Sister.
DSC09771_1Custom.jpg

Wow what a fantastic day you had:p

How lovely to see all Lunas family...I would love to know what happened to Leo's litter mates. I take him back to his breeder every summer for a visit, I'll ask her when I see her this year.

Oh how fantastic, what a lovely day for you. It's really great to see all the litter and Mum back together and compare them all.

Thank you for sharing the photos - they're great :D

Lovely pictures, would be fab to do that. Do you think dogs remember their mums and siblings at all? Or could they just be any other dog?

Looks like all the dogs were really enjoying their day :) A great idea to let them meet again.

How wonderful that your breeder does this! I wish ours did, it must be wonderful to see them all together again. And I just love the pictures, thank you so much for sharing.

Back