• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nice to meet you all

nataliem

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself and my lovely little dog Jasper. Jasper is a 10 month old Blenheim who I just adore. He has a 5 year old Pommeranian/Foxy Terrier, called Billy as a little mate and I have had terriers all my life. Jasper is my first non-terrier dog and I am just loving him to death. Of course you all know that they are the cutest, snuggliest, friendliest, bravest, most kissable dogs you can find, and I am a true convert to the breed.

You can take a look at jasper here http://www.snowviewcomputingservices.com/Jasper

I look forward to talking Cavaliers with you all in the near future.

Bye

Natalie, Jasper & Billy

Nice to meet you, Jasper & Billy

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself and my lovely little dog Jasper. Jasper is a 10 month old Blenheim who I just adore. He has a 5 year old Pommeranian/Foxy Terrier, called Billy as a little mate and I have had terriers all my life. Jasper is my first non-terrier dog and I am just loving him to death. Of course you all know that they are the cutest, snuggliest, friendliest, bravest, most kissable dogs you can find, and I am a true convert to the breed.

You can take a look at jasper here http://www.snowviewcomputingservices.com/Jasper

Bye

Natalie, Jasper & Billy

Jasper is so cute. I have only just joined myself and Millie is my first Cavalier, also a Blenheim. You are so right about this breed, best dogs ever. I am sure we will both be asking plenty of questions.
Kay & Millie

Welcome to the group Natalie! I just love all the photos of Jasper, He is a cutie!

Becky

Hi,

Bye

Natalie, Jasper & Billy

Hello and icon_welcome to cavaliertalk! This certainly is a place for dog lovers and dog owners alike, especially cavalier owners. The site/forum is chock full of information and the members are too:)
Lookin forward to seeing you around the forum.

Photos

Hi, you will need Adobe Flash player to view the photos. It is a little photo album I put together using flash. You can download flash from the adobe.com website.

Back