• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier-sitting

BrooklynMom

We are currently watching our friends Cavalier while they went to Scotland...and it is hilariously fun. Their cav is a little girl the same age as Brooklyn and they two of them are peas in a pod. I have tons of pics, but thought I would post a few...Brooky will be so sad once she leaves!! Though, I don't know how most of you do it...two dogs is a whole lot of work! :rolleyes:

Cuddle time!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32200327@N02/5831861844/
IMG_0907 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Obedient puppies!

IMG_0897 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

And this pic is HILARIOUS!! I was on the floor doing my stretches, and they both popped out of bed and in 5 seconds flat, were back asleep on me!! I am so happy I had my camera right next to my head and could snap this. Only a cavalier...

IMG_0903 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Great photos. I bet when she gone YOU will miss her and want another one for a playmate for Brooky! It is full on sometimes but worth it. I LOVE having two the are hilarious sometimes.

Great photos. I bet when she's gone YOU will miss her and want another one for a playmate for Brooky! It is full on sometimes but worth it. I LOVE having two they are hilarious sometimes.

Fab. pictures and I agree with Deb. You will miss her or Brooklyn will..
It's was so fantastic when I got dog number two.

The picture of you on the floor is hilarious.......some times my daughter does her graphics homework on the floor and the minute she has it all spread out Leo immediately either lays on top of it or her:badgrin:

The one of them 'helping' you with your stretches is a stitch!I think you'll miss her too. Brooklyn looks small compared to her though. You'll have to give us an update on Brooklyn, over in General Cav.Wonderful they get along so well.

Cute photos!

I would love to babysit another puppy to be able to make my decision easier. I keep going back and forth and whether to get another one.

Hi

Superb photos ,they do like to help and be near you .I always think of my four as a gang of
two year old toddlers.

LOL Brian you are so right, at least these don't grow up though and turn into teenagers :yikes although sometimes I think Lauren is doing a good impression of one!

Brilliant photos Kelsey - esp the last one - I think anyone with Cavaliers would recognise that - you no longer do ANYTHING on the floor unless you want a Cavalier sitting on it (y)

I bet Brooklyn loves the company, they do enjoy another Cavalier but as you've noticed, it is a lot more work, hair :*gh: and of course twice the expense, esp vet bills :(

Perhaps you can arrange playdates?

I'll wave to your friends if I see them ;)

Back