• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bowl and stand - perfect for oldies and poorlies :)

Nicki

large.jpg

The stand is a Ferplast party 14, 0.5 litre Spaniel bowl - with a non slip ring underneath.

The bowl is a Classic stainless steel dish, 5" size - which is perfect for Cavaliers.

Used and slightly autographed by Tommy, Kayleigh and/or Lauren :cool: which makes it extra special - just a few teeth marks around the bottom :-D

Will post to first poster in the UK in exchange for a donation to Rupert's Fund (y)

These are especially good for Cavaliers with Syringomyelia or Arthritis, or other conditions where it is hard for them to bend down to the floor - it also stops them throwing the bowl around the floor.

View from above.

medium.jpg

Surprise, surprise - me please (for Victoria). Will Paypal a donation shortly. Do you want me to use Trevor's address or Penny's? xx

Last edited:
Thank you so much Marie-Anne we're pleased it's going to such a beautiful girllie and a wonderful home (y)

Please send it direct to Penny but just note it's for Rupert's Fund

I do hope she will be as neat and tidy as Tommy - when he takes his own bib off after his meal [uses his paws to pull it over his head (y)], he leaves it careful placed over the bowl to make it easy to pick up :wggle:

large.jpg

Thank you so much Marie-Anne we're pleased it's going to such a beautiful girllie and a wonderful home (y)

Please send it direct to Penny but just note it's for Rupert's Fund

OK - will do it in a few minutes and hope to email you tonight xx

I am totally impressed with Tommys neat habits. Nicki, did he start doing this all on his own?I hope Victoria enjoys the bowl.

Thanks Cinday - yes he's just a very talented guy :cool:

TBH he doesn't often manage to hit the bowl, he usually drops it wherever he happens to pull it off, but he's hit the bowl on at least 4 occasions (y)

Also of course known for complaining that his bowl is empty :rotfl:

large.jpg

This one features in the Rupert's Fund recipe book, see the Rupert's Fund section for more details - it has lots of rescipes, suggestions for filling Kongs, giving tablets and wonderful cartoons and photos (y)

Grrreat success - bowl arrived this morning and already in action as you can see. Very many thanks for "little extras" included in parcel too - much appreciated by all three.

VictoriawithNickisbowl03textPB.jpg

VictoriawithNickisbowl02PB.jpg

Oh bless her she looks very happy with it - thank you for the lovely photo :-D

Such a special oldie - still as beautiful :lotsaluv:

Will e-mail later x

Back