• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toby @ 8 weeks old

gamefanz

Here are Toby's 8 week old pictures! He is doing so well. He and his litter mates use the dog door all the time now. No one has had an accident inside the house in 1 week. They are going out now without mom with them (breeder is watching though). Mom is having a hard time now with everyones teeth so she has backed off some. She still sleeps with them but they have razor sharp teeth and have been hurting her so she has to have some time separated. Alone time is good though, every mom needs that LOL We will be picking him up on Saturday. He's now had his first shots and has been micro-chipped. Vet said he is doing great! We are so excited!
Becky
2zssetx.jpg

15x93wy.jpg

23rw9xc.jpg

Last edited:
Here are Toby's 8 week old pictures! He is doing so well. He and his litter mates use the dog door all the time now. No one has had an accident inside the house in 1 week. They are going out now without mom with them (breeder is watching though). Mom is having a hard time now with everyones teeth so she has backed off some. She still sleeps with them but they have razor sharp teeth and have been hurting her so she has to have some time separated. Alone time is good though, every mom needs that LOL We will be picking him up on Saturday. He's now had his first shots and has been micro-chipped. Vet said he is doing great! We are so excited!
Becky
2zssetx.jpg

15x93wy.jpg

23rw9xc.jpg

He is super cute! I am so excited for you!

Becky ! He is soooo lovely :luv: His little nose is adorable, just like a perfectly shaped piece of licorice :)

Saturday will soon be here cl*p

Thank you everyone. It will be so hard to resist that puppy look! I had a hard time sleeping last night. All I thought about was my boy. Becky

Such a little munchkin !!!!! I bet his little feet don't touch the floor after you get him n your arms.

Last edited:
Back