Claire and I had a lovely day. We went late morning to get her nails trimmed, and a trip through the pet store for some treats, and bought an American Tourister brand seat belt for the 'princess'. Then a couple more stops and had coffee and a bagel on the patio of Panera Bread. I had my IPad and she sat in the arm chair like a perfect angel. She generally attracts attention, and I had several people come over to pet her and talk dogs.One lady was telling me about a dog she had to PTS a couple years ago. Apparently her 8 Yr old Pug ate a wild mushroom. The Vet and all the specialist she contacted said there is no antidote for the highly poisonous mushroom her dog ate. She in an oxygen chamber for part of her illness, and literally was wasting away. The specialist said if it had been a bigger dog, they might have had more hope for recovery. But she was a small breed, and weighed I think less than 16 lbs. They also told her the State I live in has one of the highest populations of poisonous mushrooms.This was more than 3 years ago and it still made the woman teary eyed. She feels some responsibility.for the whole incident.Just a reminder to us all to be careful when your dogs are outside. My Claire has a tendency to want to put EVERYTHING into her mouth. I hate looking like a hyper pet owner, but after that story, I don't care what people think!