• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy & bike trailer

gamefanz

Ok starting with back story. We bought a child's bike trailer for our Pekingese and we modified it to fit a dog. He loved that bike trailer, ears flapping in the wind and watching the scenery. At his funeral my husband laid his casket in the trailer and peddled him to his grave. We followed behind. It was a special moment for a special dog. When we got home, my husband wrapped it up and set it aside.
This morning as we go get our new puppy I got to thinking about that trailer. Since we cannot go for walks or to the dog park due to waiting for all of his shots to be finished (on the safe side) I was thinking that he still may like to go for a ride. Do you think it would be too early to introduce a bike trailer to an 8 week old puppy? Do you think it would scare him? My husband and I really want to try it so we can "get him out" in a sense. Maybe we can try to place him in it just to see what he does.
Becky

Back