Thread: Stylish leather collars and leads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stylish leather collars and leads

It took me a long while to find the perfect collar and lead for Lady, but finally I found a beautiful range by a company called La Cinopelca.

Pictured first is her everyday collar from the La Cinopelca 'Fashion' range - the Two Colour Tubular Collar in fuchsia/orange, and below it the Two Colour Twisted Tubular Leash in the same colour combination.

And here is her other collar and leash from the 'Elegance' range, for more fancy occassions or when Dad visits (so he doesn't look too girly with the pink and orange!) - the Collar with Embossed Monogram in beige, and the matching lead pictured below it.

Both come in a range of colours and suitable for both male and female dogs. I purchased the first collar and lead from Amazon and the second from funnyfur.com, which both have reasonable international shipping rates. To see La Cinopelca's full range, click here.

I also wanted to show you kitty Lola's beautiful collar, the DOGUE Coco Cat with Crystals in mauve, which I purchased from World for Pets, The RSPCA Superstore. Available in a range of colours from many online retailers, including direct from DOGUE who have many stylish dog collars and leads also.

Also, each lovely pet tag was purchased from Pet-Tags.com.

Phew! Now to stop buying and start saving for once!
    Matilda
    Mummy to Lady (Blenheim Cavalier) and Lola (Silver Tabby British Shorthair)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I am so excited about this! I love the brown leather one...going to have a shop around tonight Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMom View Post
    Oh I am so excited about this! I love the brown leather one...going to have a shop around tonight Thanks!!
    No worries - glad you like it! Took me many hours of net surfing to find these beauties
    Matilda
    Mummy to Lady (Blenheim Cavalier) and Lola (Silver Tabby British Shorthair)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the link!! Beautiful options, and I've been looking all over for a leash clip that is sand proof.