• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chose Trupanion

gamefanz

So we signed up Toby for Trupanion today. We chose the $250 deductible and it will $33 a month and thats with hip dysplasia added to it. Do you think we got a good deal? He is 8 weeks old. DH would not go for the zero deductible. I am just thankful that we have insurance just in case. I just hope nothing happens to him before the effective dates. Crossing fingers:xfngr:
Becky

Thank you Reptigirl for answering that. I don't know if they explained all of that to my husband on the phone. He got an email and we will be getting papers from snail mail. I will have to ask him about it.
Becky

Coverage feels good doesn't it? :p

We enrolled Skippy (just turned 2) in March with Petplan's 'Bronze' plan, i.e. $8000 limit, $200 deductible, 100% reimbursement. I paid for the whole year ($330.42) upfront so I got something like 5% off I think. I believe we also got 5% off for him being microchipped, and another 5% off for ordering online.

Yes it does especially for this breed.

Becky

Coverage feels good doesn't it? :p

We enrolled Skippy (just turned 2) in March with Petplan's 'Bronze' plan, i.e. $8000 limit, $200 deductible, 100% reimbursement. I paid for the whole year ($330.42) upfront so I got something like 5% off I think. I believe we also got 5% off for him being microchipped, and another 5% off for ordering online.

Back