• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Luke Dressed For His Proms Evening

Brian M

Hi

Luke has his school leaving proms on Friday at Leosowe Castle though he is still only 15 ,his birthday is on the 29 th August so he has always been the youngest in his year .He has finished his G.C.S.E. exams and has 11 weeks off till he starts another school in September for his A Levels .As he spending so much time at home with his mum we have ageed a Cavalier walking scheme with him walking two of the girls each time and with each one having a total of four walks per day ,and it gives him some extra pocket money:).

5852080463_4004bfe2f5_b.jpg

Last edited:
He looks very smart and grown up Brian - hope he had a lovely evening.

I'm sure he will enjoy his weeks off and the girls will enjoy the extra walks.

Very handsome man. Great idea about the walking rota. My eldest daughter is in the same boat. Note to self.....talk to samantha about walking rota lol
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lovely. Hope he enjoys his summer hols, he deserves a relaxing time before all the hard work starts in September again.

Lovely photo. Luke looks very mature for his age. Hope he has a great night on Friday.

Back