• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rubys in Heat

Paulette

Exactly 7 months old to the day, last saturday Ruby started to bleed, funnily enough I had just the day before been speaking to someone saying it could come at any time! Makes sense as her behaviour has changed, she has been barking a lot lately especially when I leave the room, she never was this bad before, if I was busy in the kitchen doing hairdressing she would just sit on the sofa and watch tv.

Am off to the vets shortly for her adolescent health check and can ask any questions then. I bought some nappies for her and although I can put them on myself they dont stay on, so when I have help I stick to using swim nappies and cut a hole for her tail, they stay on great! Although if anyone has any tips on getting them on without help please let me know!!

My baby is growing up fast, but still a little cutie!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back