Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP My lovely lady Taylor Cat :((

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all of your lovely replies...I can't believe how sad I feel...Eyes are less leaky today so far though. I keep "seeing" her everywhere. Managed to move all her things today, I couldn't face it yesterday. She was one in a million ( I have said that we would have no more cats but going to see how I feel in a few weeks, My old cat died at 18 when I was 18 then had Taylor two years later until now...Very weird not having a cat about. I am so lucky she lived to such a good age...xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

So sorry for you ,we are similar as before our Cavaliers came we had three rescue cats then one by one they all went .Ben our ginger we had for 9 yrs then Tammi our little white female about 15 yrs and lastly our Ami another all white girl who was about 18 yrs now none .They had such a calming relaxed view of life which seem to rub off on us humans than along came four two year old toddlers causing absolute mayhem all disguised as charming brown eyed cuddly Cavaliers ,definately a case of chaos in wolfs clothing but of course I wouldnt be without them even though Dangerous Daisy has just put some teeth marks through a 16 gb CF card costing me 120 but its my fault for leaving it within her reach ,oh well .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

im so sorry . ive just started on this road as my old cat has just been diagnosed with kidney failure at 16. i have no idea how long she has which makes everyday one to treasure .. i know how much i will miss her. ... maybe one day you will feel ready to give another cat as good a life x

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry about your loss. We currently only have one cat, and he is my Claires constant companion.....it must seem strange.Keeping you in thought and prayer.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010