Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crying and have nobody to talk to about my beautiful Abbey

Post Thanks / Like

I have no advice I just wish I could send my arms through the computer and hug you! Good luck with your surgery and I hope your recovery is quick. Abbey is a lucky girl to have you as a mom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello Linda

All our best wishes from me and my four girls .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Sun--I got the hug.

Hi Byflo--I'm sorry you are going through a rough spot too. These guys are so beautiful and so undeserving of all these health issues. Its just awful. Yes I appreciate every day with mine. They can get on my nerves at times--especially with 4 but that 99% far outweights the awful. Abbey is such a princess--thats her nickname and I've been on Cavalier Talk for about 2 1/2 years but went back to work full time and do hubby's books so not alot of free time but after surgery I'll be on. I'm going to work from home when I'm able so will still be working.

Ahhh Bev I know you are right---I've never had a surgery like this upcoming one. My other ones were minor--in and out in a couple hrs and a couple loritab and that was pretty much the awfulness of it. This is going to be a whole different ballgame as you know since you are in the medical field. I'm going to learn what real pain is I believe and I'm sure deep down there is a scared girl down there. I'm going to make an appt. with the person that Pat from Atl saw as I respect her and I wouldn't have a clue to where else take her. Before I checked out the private ones in Atl and wasn't too thrilled and know nothing of who is at Auburn now.

Thanks everybody.
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess

Post Thanks / Like

I am familiar with abbey and her story. When i suspected sm in my girl a year ago abbey was one of the first i found as a reference.her videos, and i remember reading a blog about abbey. I think its fair to say that She has certainly brought me to mri my dog. So i just wanted to wish u good lucky with the surgery and big hugs for brave little abbey. I feel for you. Lynn
    Mom of Blondie aka The Monster, my furry daughter and loyal friend!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Blondie: Does your baby have sm?
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Brian. Its been awhile. Not enough hours in a day now. Remember how I used to comment on your photos. I have taken a couple photography classes and spent way too much on photography equipment.
    Linda, Georgia, USA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by linderbelle View Post
    Thanks Goda.

Where in Seattle are ya? I'm in Georgia--been here for 13 years but first 46 years I was in Seattle area. Grew up in Bellevue then to Kirkland and last place before coming here was Woodinville. My son is in Mill Creek.
    I am in Greenwood, a few blocks from Greenlake

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by linderbelle View Post
    Blondie: Does your baby have sm?
    Yes. She was diagnosed last august.
    Mom of Blondie aka The Monster, my furry daughter and loyal friend!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sending you hugs Linda I am sorry you are going through such a difficult time right now. I hope that your surgery goes well and when you are feeling better you can concentrate on Abbey
    Sue

Darcy - Blenheim - 17th Sept 2005
    'Life is a balance of holding on and letting go'

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry Blondie yet I'm happy to help that Abbey's video helped you. I did that blog to help others and I know it has. Thanks for letting me know and hugs to you and your baby.

Thanks Susan. I'm feeling more positive today and you all knocked me back into place and I appreciate that so much.
    Linda, Georgia, USA