• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Shadow, 9 weeks to 2 years old...

Jolene

here are a few progress pictures of our spoiled boy!
ShadowBuddy.jpg

thanks friends! I just found out that my Shadow has SM, I haven't posted in a few weeks, still getting over the shock!

Sorry to hear about Shadows SM, must be shocking for you. He is so beautiful and it shows that you love him so much....lucky boy!!

The photographs are lovely, thank you for sharing. A lot of people here have sm dogs, it doesn't mean a death sentence. If you post under the sm section, I am sure you will receive a lot of advice, support and tips of how to care for an sm dog. One of my dogs has sm, I was so shocked and upset I put together some snippets of information for pet owners on my website to help www.cavaliermatters.org

Look forward to seeing more photos of the lovely shadow. :-D

Thanks everyone! I feel like I am already becoming a addicted SM mom as I have read many hours about this disease....
We just got a new puppy and now I am obsessed thinking that he has it too and he is only 3 months old.:-?

Back