• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Star in his new jacket ....

Starski

Hi there Cavvy Lovers..I thought you might like to see this pic a friend of mine on the forum PureBred Dogs of Australia..Dogzonline...made for me. We have jokingly been calling Star 'Napoleon' because he tries to boss and bully my sisters large but very placid and friendly black Lab Nelson...and always has a go at Nelson if he tries to sniff any of Stars delicious snacks.

Vive L'empereur Napoleon Bones Apart!!!
Picture442.jpg

My friend even sewed on gold braid and buttons!!! Its in a snuggly soft fabric which is great for our present Aussie Winter. Fits him like a glove

Ha! This is classic!!
Even though Brooklyn is a lady...she too has a bit of "Napoleon Complex" when she is at the dog park...she swears she belongs in the "big dog" section. Ha!

Very cute pic.

That is just priceless!!!!

What a precious jacket. I used to sew alot and this did take some fine sewing to design such a cute jacket that fits well. I need to get Gracie a princess outfit... cuz she sure thinks she rules the house!

Back