• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's been such a hot day...........

Blueroses

............ and Alfie played out in the garden

Algarden1.jpg

But not as energetically as normal

Algarden2.jpg

Phew Mum it's hot

AlfiesPlace.jpg

I think i'll just lie here a bit

Algarden5.jpg

It's a hard life when your only 10 weeks

Algarden3.jpg

Shall I run and scare that pigeon off the bird feeder?

Alfiewatchingpigeon.jpg

Narr...

Alfiesplace3.jpg

Did you say dinner was ready ?

AlfiesPlace2.jpg

You took the words right out of my mouth!:lpy: He is too cute!:lotsaluv: I look at Toby and I look at the pictures of Alfie and they look so much different in size. They are only 1 week apart. We weighed Toby yesterday and he is 5lbs even.
Btw....I love your Garden!
Becky

He's so big!

He is actually only 3.3 kg (7.3lbs) at 10 1/2 weeks, weighed at the vet on Friday, he always tends to look bigger in my photos. He loves the garden, but he is usually up to more mischief than this :grin:

I guess it is the camera! From the photos he looks so much bigger than that LOL He is beautiful and his coat is looking great! I wonder how you keep up with him and the garden, so much to smell and chew LOL
I am trying to get Toby used to the rain. We are having a hard time getting him out there to do his business. So I was out there today for 20 min in the rain trying to play with him in the grass to get him used to wet grass and rain coming down on him. Little strides:xfngr:
Becky

Such a cute little fellow!

It has been hot here too... Gracie is definitely less interested in running outside except early morning and late at night. But he looks like he is adapting well. What a lovely garden you have.

Ha, I love this series!! How cute!!! It is cold here in Sydney at the moment...I wish we had some warm weather. Though, I remember when we got Brooklyn, it was the middle of summer and she would just eat ice, all day long! :eek:

Thank you all, and Alfie says a licky, tail waggy thank you too.:wggle: Last night was funny. We had both gone to bed but Alfie seemed unsettled so I took him out for 'one last' toilet opportunity. It was dark by then and I took a torch. Normally he quickly does his business, and in we go, but this time he sat down like a stubborn donkey digging his heels in. I kept saying 'come on Alfie', as I yawned to myself.:slp: He seemed transfixed on something.He just sat motionless, staring. I scanned the torch around and saw what it was..... on the damp grass after a late evening shower... a large frog :biggrin:

Lucky it was just a frog. In Summer here we have big problems with Cane Toads they are poisonous to dogs and can kill them if they get hold of one. We have to be so careful when we let them out at that time of the year. The thing is not to draw their attention to them.

Lucky it was just a frog. In Summer here we have big problems with Cane Toads they are poisonous to dogs and can kill them if they get hold of one. We have to be so careful when we let them out at that time of the year. The thing is not to draw their attention to them.

Goodness! :shock: Im glad we don't have Cane toads in the UK ( I have heard of them though ) This was just a common frog I get in my garden from time to time. Alfie was on his lead anyway due to it being dark, and I wouldn't knowingly let him hurt the froggie.... I like them :)

Mind you the wasps nest I found in the garden last Thursday was another matter ... had to have pest control service out to remove it

Aww, he's getting big! Lady is most happy when she's out playing or lazing in the sun. So cute.

Back