• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

fun with Blondie

Blondiemonster

took monster to the horse farm yesterday in New jersey were she got to run around free. Not a bad deal for a city dog!
We took the horses out while monster waited on the porch in the shadow with the other two dogs and some people.
She had so much fun just hanging out. We drove two hours back and two hour to the ranch, but she loves the car rides so much.
She came home and fell asleep like a little piglet snoring on the coach, so tired. It's just so nice to be able to do these things
with her, and im so grateful she can handle doing these things considering the SM. It almost seems that when we take her
on trips she does betters than at home... :confused: Maybe because of the distraction. next week a week at the beach with her!!
YIppie!!!!!!

How much fun! You got to do things like that. Have fun at the beach

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

We are having a wonderful time. She is dealing well with the big family and the heat and activity. The sm hasnt been acting up much!! Ill take some pics soon!!! :)

it's great to be able to give your pet those enjoyable moments of freedom, they need a day out/holiday just like anyone of us. i love seeing my two run free in a field, no leads or anything!

I'm sure Blondie will love the beach!:lotsaluv:

Back