Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Cavaliers Best Skill

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default What Is Your Cavaliers Best Skill

Hi

For me in descending order we have, and only one unique gift per Cavalier please.

Poppy - It has to be her nose ,she can sniff anything edible or not at a 1000 mtrs

Daisy - Her ability to wind Luke up ,If I say Luke pick Daisy up and put her on the bed she
    then she flattens her ears and as soon as Luke approaches she emits a rumbling
    from her throat and has a wild eyed look and then poor Luke backs away and Daisy
    then has this contented look on her and thinks ,"Oh I win again"

Rosie - Just her complete lovability and trusting nature ,she hasnt got a nasty hair anywhere .

Lily - Her pure love of life and excitability and unfortunately a high pitched bark
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

With our two with their best skiills if you can call them that, Jasper`s is his stubborn nature, hubby and I actually think that this stubborn attitude actually keeps him going with his heart condition - he never gives up on anything either good or bad and for Ollie it just has to be his loving nature, he just loves everything and everybody. Pity we can have only one skill Brian, mine has so many different skills and are so very different.
    Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey Brian, Well Rosie must be a true cavalier not a nasty hair anywhere. That's my two so gentle and wouldn't hurt a fly unless you tried to take their bone! Lol.Jasper's best skills are his wet nose kisses, he's such a big sook, and fetching the ball at the beach! Barking for his food and when he wants Holly to play. Holly's best skills are tackling Jasper when he is fetching the ball back she does it every time! And trying to worm her way into our bed at 4am in the morning! Lol. They both have good noses and go find treats when we say go find after hiding them.
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello Pam
    I think we can allow multi skills.
    Brian M

Post Thanks / Like

Sleeping! Ha, just kidding (sorta!)

Brooklyn's best skill is that she high-fives My husband taught her that and now she has to high-five us before she gets her dinner...it's hilarious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

High Fives is good ,we should have a little video .
    Brian M

Post Thanks / Like

I have one whose cat like skills are remarkable.She can climb on a table behind your back and clear your plate in seconds,you won't hear her,very often you won't see her,apart from the occasion clink of cutlery to give her away,or the flash of a blenheim behind,the only clue is an empty plate and Miss Fox smacking her lips on the floor.
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello Sins

I will have to send our Pops over she can sniff it out and Miss Fox can sneak in and make a grab .
    Brian M

Post Thanks / Like

Cooper's best skill is to carry pinecones. He will carry one or two for miles when we walk.

Chuck, Cooper and Nina
    Shelter dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human, we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. Do not pity a shelter dog. Adopt one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Cooper's best skill is to carry pinecones. He will carry one or two for miles when we walk.

Now that is a marvellous picture. I hope you have entered Cooper for the Calendar competition.

Tommy's skills are wet kisses and the way his face lights up when he sees me signalling him ( he is deaf ) It is magical how his face changes.

Faith's are close cuddling, if you could unzip your skin she would be in there with you, and bounding like a mountain goat from chairs to sofa.
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi