• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A farewell to my beautiful Lucy

Just Saw this now . I had the opportunity to meet Lucy she was a beauty . So sorry to hear the news . Thinking of you Karlin .
Mimi

Very sorry to hear this Karlin. Lucy was lucky to have such a caring owner who has given so much to help this wonderful breed. It was the loss of my own cavalier that drew me to this forum earlier in the year and I found great comfort here; I rescued my new cavalier as a direct result of a posting on this forum. We all have to go through the grief you will have experienced on losing Lucy but the love they give when they are with us makes it just about endurable.

I have only just seen this and just wanted to say how very sorry I am. My thoughts are with you.:flwr:

I've been away for a bit, so just now seeing this. I am so very sorry for your loss and really appreciated reading about your Lucy. She was a very special girl who felt very special love during her life. I am sorry 2011 has been such a rough year, and appreciate you giving your time to this board despite what you've had to deal with in your life. May all your angels rest in peace.

Oh Karlin ive only just seen youre post & im so sorry to hear your beloved Lucy has passed too. She'll be in very good company over the rainbow bridge.

Im glad Lucy passed peacefully in her sleep & I hope that you & your family are doing ok.

Thinking of you x

Karlin, I havent visited this site for a long while so am only just reading of your sad news.. I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful Lucy, she's in good company now and I hope that's of some comfort to you. Thinking of you xx

Hi Karlin,

Iam so so sorry about your loss of lucy , she sounds like a real fighter and she passed away in her sleep in peace..........

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.... Hugs

Sharon and Scooby XXX

Back