• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Graduation Pictures

Chamberlain

Chamberlain and I graduated from Basic Training last month and I have been so busy that I have been neglecting to post pictures! During the last night of class we had a mini "trial" and we are judged by another instructor. It is all very professional and serious! But we did a great job together and we came in third place! I was so happy!!!

We are on our third week of Intermediate classes and he is doing amazing. Once we enter the ring he is so focused. My goal is to enter him in Obedience Trials, our instructor is very encouraging and says that we make a great team. I love going to class, it is my weekday escape and it’s so wonderful to be around other “dog-minded” people!

(The pictures are a little fuzzy because I used my cell phone)

2011-05-26_19-50-47_9811.jpg

He looks like such a goober in this picture!
2011-05-30_10-51-33_436.jpg

Back