• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sudden death

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Too lose a beloved friend so quickly, must be devastating. I will hold you close in thought and prayer.

I am so sorry. To loose your dog so young. I hope you get some answers from your vet.
Sending lots of :hug:

I am so sorry for you loss. To lose such a young dog so suddenly is almost impossible to accept. I can't imagine what happened to her. Please know that we are all feeling your pain and loss not to mention your sense of confusion as to what has happened.

I am so sorry for your losing Jenny like this, it is very heart-wrenching! As others have said, I hope you can get some answers, but try not to let it bother you if you cannot get them, as you did all you could and these things happen sometimes... we are here for you if you want to talk anyway.:hug:

Back