Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toby's First Bike Trailer Ride

Post Thanks / Like

Default Toby's First Bike Trailer Ride*new pics #13*

Toby is 10 weeks old now and we decided to introduce him to the bike trailer we have modified. It was for our Peke but we are now passing it on to Toby. At first he was a little unsure and sniffed everything but afterward he settled down and actually fell asleep during the ride. We are starting out small and only traveling our neighborhood. I think he had a good time. It will take awhile for him to get used to the movement and want to be able to look out and see all the people. For now I think he is ok laying down and sleeping with his bear! This is start to finish pictures!

Last edited by gamefanz; 3rd July 2011 at 11:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He's just too adorable!!!
    Proud momma of Benji. Born 15-8-10!!

Post Thanks / Like

I first thought this was a joke, with a toy dog in the cart! LOL We use a bike trailer too, so that I can take Cooper and Nina to different places for a walk. Great photos!!!!!
    Chuck, Cooper and Nina
    Shelter dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human, we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. Do not pity a shelter dog. Adopt one.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SophieLightyear View Post
    He's just too adorable!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Our families keep saying he is a stuffed toy Glad we are not the only ones that do this. Its great to share bike riding with him.
    Becky

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I first thought this was a joke, with a toy dog in the cart! LOL We use a bike trailer too, so that I can take Cooper and Nina to different places for a walk. Great photos!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He's beautiful. Is it all enclosed?
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

It was when we bought it but our Peke loved the air and laying his head on the edge so we cut the sides down. We bought more mesh today to attach to the sides so Toby doesn't get himself into trouble. The front flap does come down and snap into place and the back has a mesh window. So once we attach the mesh on the sides it can be closed in. If he doesn't try to bite his way out of the mesh we could take him off the rope but of course I am not holding my breath on that one
    Becky

Post Thanks / Like

I love Toby, he's adorable.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Oh how adorable.....Toby is just too cute for words. I have a bike trailer too, but have mine modified into a stroller.....it's perfect for 3!! They all fit comfortably. I've thought about getting a bike though and using it as a bike trailer too. Maybe you've inspired me
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you everyone.
    Cathy I'm happy to inspire! I love the stroller idea, I wonder if I could sneak him into more places like that I hate staying home with him because stores do not allow dogs (not talking about grocery stores). I want to take him everywhere LOL I know bad me