• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Scooby still battling along - was "Not good news ... We're losing..."

Hi All,

Iam taking scooby back to the vets tommorow as I have noticed his coughing is getting worse over the last 24 hours , he is still quite bright but I fear his chest is filling up again , dont know what options we have left anymore as hes on maximum fruisimide...........

Dam MVD!!!

Will let you know what happens....

Sharon and Scooby
XX

Sure wish you would bring us back good news.

We could use some about Scooby and you. Would brighten a rather bleak time. You are in my prayers.

Oh no I'm so sorry Scooby is not doing well again :( My thoughts going out to Scooby, many positive thoughts going out to you. Many many hugs:hug:
Becky

My thoughts are going to you and Scooby right now. I pray that he is comfortable and watched over. I am so sorry for this continued battle you are facing.
Hugs to Scooby :hug:

Thanks guys for your kind thoughts and words....

Took scooby to vets first thing he has got some fluid on his chest but its not 'acute' so he has given him a water injection and said we will have to see how he gets on.....

He has had about 100 wee's and now hes asleep with me in my home office , so we will see what happens thats all we can do now....

Cheers

Sharon and Scooby XXX

Pleased to hear that you managed to get Scooby to the vets and that the injection is helping - it sounds like it's clearing some of the fluid. Poor wee fellow will be exhausted

Thinking of you

Back