• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help - Posting Pictures from Flickr

Tania

Sorry for having to ask this question. Will someone please give me some easy to understand
instructions. All my picutres are on Flickr, I am having trouble posting on the forum.
Thank you.

Hi Tania,
Try this:
First of all get your posting on Cav talk ready to go, then open up Flickr on a separate page
-Click on the photo you want to post
-At the top you will see a little rectangular box that says: actions - there will be an envelope, b (for bebo) and f (for facebook).
-Beside that there is a tiny downward triangle,
-Click on that and you will have a drop-down box
-there are three choices, you wan the last one
that says 'grab the html/bb code' underneath will be the letters HTML and BBCODE. -Click on BBCODE - a blue dot should appear.
-Then you simply right click to copy all that coding that's in the box, and right click it again to paste it into your posting here on cavtalk.

I hope I haven't made this more complicated than it sounds, and I hope it works :-D

5445494133_bf2ca650db.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Still can't post pics from Flickr!

Shirley,

I followed the directions you posted for Tania and I don't see the little rectangular box on the top of the photo. Do you know if something has changed with Flickr. Thanks in advance for your help!

Lisa

Hi Tania,
Try this:
First of all get your posting on Cav talk ready to go, then open up Flickr on a separate page
-Click on the photo you want to post
-At the top you will see a little rectangular box that says: actions - there will be an envelope, b (for bebo) and f (for facebook).
-Beside that there is a tiny downward triangle,
-Click on that and you will have a drop-down box
-there are three choices, you wan the last one
that says 'grab the html/bb code' underneath will be the letters HTML and BBCODE. -Click on BBCODE - a blue dot should appear.
-Then you simply right click to copy all that coding that's in the box, and right click it again to paste it into your posting here on cavtalk.

I hope I haven't made this more complicated than it sounds, and I hope it works :-D

Back