• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chloe the cat kisser

Chloeinalbany

Hello all. We decided to have a puppy around Christmas last year, and being a first time dog owner-to-be, we looked at different breeds, talked to many people with dogs we meet during our walks and finally decided that CKCS is the one we are after. January came and on one nice summer day we brought this teeny nervous-looking Cavalier home. She was not nervous for long, for she has been at times very boisterous, other times extremely polite licking at stranger's feet and mostly got stopped by people whenever we walk along the many beaches along the East Coast Bays near where we live. Needless to say, we think she adores us, and likewise she has been godsent. She kept us on our toes, gets us exercise regularly and most of all taught us about persistence (ha!) and patience. Here are some photos, the first one when she first got home and the other about a month or two ago. Oh, by the way, we often found our poor 8-yr-old cat with her ears and neck wet, obviously Chloe's been licking her like there's no tomorrow. The funny thing is, she seems to enjoy the companionship, although at times it looks like she's been bullied. Maybe Chloe will stop licking the cat when she is older, not that we mind! After all she (Chloe) only chews her toys, the occasional ballpens and mummy's leather bags and shoes haha!, but not much else. Love, Az, Ila, Chloe and Salwa the cat.

chloe1 by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

chloe2 by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

chloe3 by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I may faint from the cuteness. :lotsaluv: She's ridiculously adorable. :biggrin:

Thank you for the kind words

Chloe says thank you all. There are 5 in her litter, and we are pretty sure two lives nearby on the North Shore too (Auckland, NZ). I missed one of her brothers by mere minutes, after practically running to find them at Murrays Bay jetty couple of weeks ago. All five has that distinctive pinky nose, so, if anybody knows any of them, please let us know. Chloe would love to meet them again! They were born in Hamilton to mum Brandy and dad Snap. Thanks!
icon7.png

Oh... ohhh .... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness she makes me go all crinkly round the edges with her cuteness :lotsaluv:

Thank you for all the kind words. Great news!! We were at Mairangi Bay just about to head home yesterday when we saw this chap with 2 Cavaliers, one looked just like Chloe. I stopped the car, my wife went running with Chloe to check, and we found him! It's one of her brothers, my oh my, Charlie not only looks like Chloe complete with pinky nose but his temperament, the way he greet us, exactly like Chloe. Charlie also has a younger sister, Ruby, a 12-wk old Ruby CKCS. The kind owner bought Ruby just recently so that Charlie has a friend. We will be meeting them again this Sunday at the beach. Really looking forward to that.

Back