• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rose and the foster kitten

Furrfoot

Our latest foster kitten, Bert, went to his new home this evening (with a friend, so we'll get updates on this one- already got 2 pics :) ). Rose will miss him ;) . This is my favorite pic, she played really well with him :eek::

Rose-and-Bert-10.jpg

Love seeing cats and dogs getting on cos it sure doesn't happen in my house with the neighbour's cat!!

That's so cute. One of my cats get along with Jasper and Holly but not the other one. She was here first and she's the boss!

Rose and kitten

Oh that's so gorgeous, Rose actually looks like she's laughing. My Rossi just plays 'STAND OFF AT DAWN' with cats to see who will run first. Then he chases them but doesn't know what to do if he catches them.icon_nwunsure

Thanks, y'all :) . I couldn't believe I got that pic, haha!

Awww, that's cute! What will Rose do now without her favourite play-pal?

Apparently she has decided to go back to driving us nuts by sniffing out things we didn't know we were missing and ripping them to shreds :p. Actually, she doesn't have to fend for laptime or time with our 7 year old anymore, so she's good ;) .

She occasionally looked for him for a couple of days, but I let her see him get in the car with his new dad. So she knew he left and wasn't desperate to find him, only curious to see if she missed him coming back, poor thing. She's not acting depressed or anything though. Thankfully he was only here about a month, instead of several months like a few we have had, so she had a nice playmate for a visit, but wasn't accustomed to him being here longterm (he's only been big enough to play with her for a little over a week ;) ). His new kitty sister does play with him (yay!) and he has no problems adjusting to his new home :D .

That's good news, both for the kitten and for Rose.
It's very good that she gets accostumed to other cats visiting. Your photo is simply adorable!

Back