• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Objects in the mouth

2011-06-09_19-56-48_721.jpg

2323232327Ffp53993B3Enu3D443A3A3E3473E2533EWSNRCG3D3383A3C7663A8344nu0mrj.jpg

Chamberlain loves to hold rocks in his mouth. He doesn't bite them or chew them. He just picks them up and holds them loosely in his mouth.

Cute thread :)

Brooky LOVES her bully stick...and always gets one after a bath (hence the wet fur baby!)

IMG_0463 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

And an honorary guest...this is our friends cav Ruby, she loves to eat all of Brooklyn's Nylabones (good thing, because Brooky hates them:rolleyes:)

IMG_0878 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Glad you liked it Desrae!
He was so funny trotting around with this chew. The only trouble was he couldnt get it through the dog flap so all we could hear was crash, bang as he tried.

:lol:
My friend bought it for him.......it lasted AGES:p

Here is my contribution :)

I wish I had my camera with me when Alfie had a discarded cigarette end ( from the street not mine ! ) hanging out the corner of his mouth :mad: :mad: :mad: not good, but it looked funny

Alftoy1.jpg
Object in mouth-toy

Alf5.jpg
Object in mouth-toy

Alf9.jpg
Object in mouth-toy

Day2d.jpg
Object in mouth-toy

AJround2f.jpg
Object in mouth-Doberman puppy

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p60/chellerex/TheRealBABYRexy.jpg?t=1311281711 aarrggh I've a perfect pic but it wont upload :(

uploaded by Nicki

TheRealBABYRexy.jpg

This is a great photo but PLEASE do not allow your dog to have dummies - they are very dangerous, as dogs have been known to bite the teat off. They can easily cause an obstruction of the gut, causing diarrhoea or vomiting, and often necessitating surgery to remove the obstruction - IF it is identified in time, as they are invisible on x-ray. Sadly dogs have DIED from swallowing these
cry.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back