• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Magz

Magz

Hiya, this is my first message. I've had cavaliers as pets for thirty years, 12 to be precise. I have three at the moment, Connie who's a black & tan she's 11, Andi a blenheim he's five, and Oscar a bleneim he's three. Connie's a ex-breeding bitch and a absolute sweety pie, Andi's an ex-show dog, and Oscar is a law to himself. I discovered not long after I got Andi that he had syringomelia, I was absolutely devasted, still not coping very well with it.My vet put him on Gabapentin 6 weeks ago, as he'd had a couple of episodes, where I thought he'd pulled a muscle, but I think it was his condition. Now 6 weeks into the tablets he does'nt seem to be any different, and I'm concerned that I am giving him drugs un-necessarily.I thought that these tablets would help when we go for a walk, but he still keeps scratching twirling his body. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. xx

Back