• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hair losing

Marta Orzel

hello got a question.my tobi been castrated on tuesday last week and i found out that his losing so much hair they are everyway.its newer happend before.i changed his diat too for james wellbeing.is that possible becouse of castration his losing his hair?ty for answers Marta

HI Marta sorry to hear about Tobi's hair loss. Cavaliers as a breed do shed heavily, I'm not sure how old Tobi is now?

They usually lose their puppy coat around the 3-4 month stage but sometimes lose it later on at around a year, so it may just be coincidental timing.

Is his skin red or sore or anything? Any scratching? I'm guessing he will be due back to the vets to have stitches removed this week so it is worth mentioning it to them.

James Wellbeloved is a good food and I think that is unlikely to be the cause of the problems

hello ty for your answer tobi is 18 months old.i dont see any redness but his scratching.he was losing before hair but not so lot need to pass wackium cleaner 5 times a day.i am not going with him for a long walks yet.so i thought maby becouse he was castrated his not going out thats the reason.
ty for your help

Back