• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Myself

Hello fellow cavalier friends! My name is Kim and I am mommy to 2 amazing cavalier girls! Lilly is a 4yr old blenheim, whom I have had since she was a puppy. Emma is a 4yr old blenheim girl. Emma is a puppymill rescue, she spent 4 yrs in a chciken coop where she was forced to breed and severely neglected. I also recently found out she has SM. I wanted to connect with other cavalier owners for information and support, when I came across this message board. I am really grateful i found a community to help me through this difficult time and god willing, help Emma through this. Emma is currently mild for SM and is taking Tagament daily. I have just started the medication and will update you on her progress. I am really grateful for this cavalier community!!!:paw:

Hello Kim. icon_welcome to Cavaliertalk. Bless you for saving poor Emma from misery. I think your two girls are in good hands and this site has wealth of information and lovely supportive members. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Glad to have you here and hope people will be able to offer some helpful support with Emma. :flwr:

Hello Kim and big hugs to Lilly and Emma:hug:. If you need help or advice you have come to the right place.
Everyone is friendly and eager to help our fluffies.
I have an sm dog and because of this i put together a little website to help pet owners.
Perhaps you would like to have a look at my website which has some tips to help sm dogs www.cavaliermatters.org
icon_welcome

Back