• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Question for pat or other people dealt with rescues

anniemac

This rescue is in atlanta so that's why I wanted to ask pat. I know the foster mom and she knows my situation. Elton is 4 but only 10lbs. I heard he has small frame so I will feel ribs etc. This is with the ackcsc rescue (I feel bad b/c I volunteer for ckcsc usa rescue). I'm not committed and I'm spending the night with sharon just to get a feel for things.

Pat, do you know some questions I should ask? If I end up wanting him could I pay for a good vet or cardiologist in atlanta first? I want to make sure he will play and run but also lay down when needed. What other things should I look for. Keep in mind that this rescue might have other applicants so its not a dire need situation.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back