• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Bassenthwaite Races July 2011-Starring Poppy,Daisy,Rosie and Lily

Brian M

Hello

Thankfully they all behaved themselves and went perfectly bonkers after tea .The video's please me when
I think back to last September's problems with my Rosie and her suspected SM followed by an MRI, together with her
injured discs and back,then followed in Nov by luxating patella in both knees and an almost operation which we
cancelled on the day on surgeons advice .I know none of these things have completely gone away
and that she does have CM but when I sit and watch them all gallop around I hope and know her future is not as bleak as I
thought during those dark months .

My little Alfie was sleepng in his crate and when I put this vid on he sat up barking :lol:

They all look very happy and playful Brian :)

Great video, they look like that are having a wonderful time and what a lovely setting. Ollie also started to bark which in turn started Jasper off.:)

Hi

Did anyone notice when they were al galloping up the hill Daisy must have nipped
Rosie who immediatly turned round and had a go back at her ,stopped Dangerous Daisy
in her tracks.

Lol yes! I loved the way way Rosie was tacking Poppy to the ground all the time. They play exactly the same as Jasper and Holly. She is alway getting Jasper by the nock or ears and putting him on his back. She does it every time we come back from a walk. They look like they get along great.

Back