Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting rescue Elton

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Meeting rescue Elton

I am in Alpharetta (outside of atlanta) with this tiny little 4 yr old boy elton. Elton is a barker and is chasing his tail a lot. I am grateful to be near atlanta and Pat. Pat is extremely knowledgable as some of you know. I'm hoping to make sure this wee one is going to get a good home with me and that we can make sure he has good medical treatment. Its sad because he lost his family. He's a really sweet boy

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Anne, no matter how much you loved - and still love - Ella, we can all tell that there is still plenty of love inside you for Elton or any other cavalier (or dog for that matter) that you decide to take into your heart and home. Elton's a lucky boy if he goes home with you.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

Default I was waiting to hear update from you

He did lose his family....just like you lost your beloved Ella. I know that was traumatic for him too. I hope this works out for you. Since his name is Elton, I will get him a pair of huge doggy sunglasses! Hee hee! Don't think I can find a doggy piano with flashing lights.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I believe this match was made?

But awaiting confirmation from adoptive mom...

Post Thanks / Like

Awww, how wonderful that u get to spend some time with him before deciding. He is a wee little thing like my Polly
    Erin aka Mommy to Polly (Blenheim) 3-30-2009 And Cat children, Salem, Emma & Ellie
    The love of my life
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
    Tobey- I miss you terribly my sweet boy. We will be together again

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Elton is here with me for the week. He's a happy man. Besides humping rupert, we have been enjoying this evening. I have not signed adoption papers and may go back next weekend.

This is a big step for me and he has a lot of qualities I really love. Extremely social and happy, yet will snuggle on couch. Much, much, much more active than ella and playful (rupert doll ).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Although everything I have here is so girly but he doesn't seem to mind at all. As for working, he was left alone some so sharon (foster mom) thought 4 hours at work would not be an issue. I haven't heard the barking much except excited walking. He was in a house with two other cavaliers that may have something to do with it. He really seems to be settling in though

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Erin, I'm not used to a small cavalier like polly if I ever fly I wouldn't have to worry about being to big.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I am truly in tears

But very happy tears.... Love you Anne! I know you have not made the final decision, but this was a hard step today. Rooting for you and Elton, who is small but precious

Post Thanks / Like

That is true...travel is easier with a small pooch! Even if Elton does not end up being the perfect match, I'm sure it is nice having the company of a cavalier with you for the week! And at least you know that if he doesn't come to live with you, he is still being taken good care of by Sharon and not going into a shelter or anything
    Erin aka Mommy to Polly (Blenheim) 3-30-2009 And Cat children, Salem, Emma & Ellie
    The love of my life
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
    Tobey- I miss you terribly my sweet boy. We will be together again