• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harleys Agility Competition last weekend

Sabby

This was at the weekend at EMDAC Agility Competition. Harley got 9th place in Agility out of 55 dogs and two clear rounds in Tunnel torment and Agility. I scanned these photos so I don't knoe how I got the black lines.

HarleyEMDACJuly112-1.jpg

HarleyEMDACJuly113.jpg

HarleyEMDACJuly11.jpg

Oh my gosh! What a cutie! I love how her coat flows out behind her! I am going to start Agility training after we complete Intermediate training! I would love some tips when I get closer to starting!

Sabby the photos are great. Well done for getting 9th Place, thanks for sharing :*nana:

Well done Harley (and Sabby too of course!)! How's Ebony getting on?

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Oh I love a flying Cavalier!!! Well done with Harley- the weather was appauling this weekend!

This is my latest one of little man- I've realised why is is slow compared to Rubes - he jumpps so high and spends too much time in the air but he is definately a flying Cavalier!!!

268194_10150244866743671_684988670_7695686_7618021_n.jpg

Oh I love a flying Cavalier!!! Well done with Harley- the weather was appauling this weekend!

This is my latest one of little man- I've realised why is is slow compared to Rubes - he jumpps so high and spends too much time in the air but he is definately a flying Cavalier!!!

268194_10150244866743671_684988670_7695686_7618021_n.jpg

The photo is lovely. He is little and it looks like he is using his energy to jump very high. But sooo sweet. Looks like you got the photo from the photographer on site as well.

Would he not be better competing at micro?

What great photos!! I am going to start Brookyn in agility in two months...I cannot wait! We had a go of it in our dog training classes, and the teacher thought she would do brilliantly, I agree, we had so much fun together. Great bonding...and yeah, cavs are FAST and FLYERS!!

Back