Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raising Awarenss and Fundraising in the Rain

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Karen and Ruby View Post
    Ah great stuff!! Are you doing both days?

!!
    Yes, we will be there. Not sure what Dougall will think about the pink dog theme though

http://www.pawsinthepark.net/

As it is such a big show I have booked an indoor pitch because I will be taking a lot of stuff and it will be difficult to manage in the rain.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Tania;397228

As it is such a big show I have booked an indoor pitch because I will be taking a lot of stuff and it will be difficult to manage in the rain.[/QUOTE]

At least you are a realist

If we don't get some warm and sunny weather soon I think I might emigrate.
    Your stand looks fantastic as ever.
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

YAY well done you on doing so well despite the rain What a shame, when everyone has gone to so much trouble - I guess we should be used to it though.

The stand looks fantastic as always, it's brilliant that you sold that amount of stuff at a small local show in only a couple of hours.

Glad you had such fantastic guard dogs - they look brilliant on that bed

Thanks for sharing the photos

Not sure what Dougall will think about the pink dog theme though

NOOOOOO! poor Dougall, what a thing to think!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So sad about the poorly dog with MVD but thank goodness you were there and we've been able to advise them what to do, and hopefully he will get some help now.

Too many Cavaliers seem to go deaf early now - in a multi dog household it's easy to miss as they respond to the other dogs, but with a singleton dog it is much more obvious and harder to manage.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Love the pink bed. You took a good amount of money in the rain and the time you had, and of course more people are aware.
    Shame we won’t be at Paws in the Park this year. It’s a huge doggie event so you will educate a lot of people. We are at the Suffolk Dog Show next Saturday with the Rally Demo Team they get 7,000 visitors on that one day. Maybe something for you next year.

I have talked to a few cavalier owners I have come across at training and a neighbours friend. I always feel so bad when I see their worried faces when I talk about Cavaliers Health Problems, especially me having Ebony. Maybe I am too passionate about it and that comes across when I talk about the health problems. Last time I apologised for scaring them, but what do you do? You can’t make it sound better than it actually is.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tania View Post
    Yes, we will be there. Not sure what Dougall will think about the pink dog theme though

http://www.pawsinthepark.net/

As it is such a big show I have booked an indoor pitch because I will be taking a lot of stuff and it will be difficult to manage in the rain.
    In the last two years we had lovely weather for both days. So fingers crossed.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "